This Heavy Duty BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) Jacket and Pants Ghillie Suit is made in the USA. It has a 3 layer construction design:
The Base Layer is a Military BDU which comes in 6 different pattern choices. Because this is a full coverage suit with Ghillie material covering the entire suit there is no need to choose the more expensive digital patterns. The standard Woodland or Desert will work fine. This is different with our Sniper BDU where the front is left bare of Ghillie material.
The 2nd layer is our 1" x 1"nylon netting. This is sewn directly to the Military BDU Jacket and pants with Industrial strength sewing machines.
The 3rd layer is where our synthetic Ghillie jute comes in. It is hand tied directly to the netting and covers the entire Jacket and Pants and also the attached hood.
The Hood is constructed by hand tying synthetic Jute thread to 1"x1" netting and then sewing this to the Jacket. This design helps you to stay cooler by allowing the wind to pass through. It also allows for better hearing.
Our Synthetic Jute thread is: • Fire-retardant • Water-repellant • Rot Proof • Mildew resistant • Non-Allergenic • Contains No UV-Brighteners
Ultra-Light Ghillie BDU Jacket Specifications
• Actual weight for the Medium Regular jacket - 3 lbs.
• BDU Jackets are made by Atlanco
• Pockets come closed. You can choose to make the pockets accessible
• By using netting on the outside of the BDU Jacket, you can add natural vegetation while out in the field. This allows you to change your pattern by adding leaves and other foliage.
Ultra-Light Ghillie BDU Pants Specifications
• Actual weight of the Medium Large pants - 2.15 lbs.
• BDU Pants are made by Atlanco
• Synthetic Jute covers the entire pants in the front and back
• The top front and rear pockets are accessible. Additional charge for the 2 front Cargo pocket accessibility.
• By using netting on the outside of the BDU Pants, you can add natural vegetation while out in the field. This allows you to change your pattern by adding leaves and other foliage.
Care Instructions: If the suit needs cleaning just hand wash and hang it out to dry. On the Jute suits you will need to reapply fire retardant after washing.
NOTE: Because this is a custom suit all returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.