This is a 3 Man Ground Blind and includes ghillie covers large enough to conceal the entire blind.
The 3 Man Backpack Ground Blind has a zippered door with two windows in the door. Each of the three other sides has two windows for a total of 8 windows. The 3 sides opposite the door have a larger zippered flap that can be opened for better viewing. All windows have two headed zippers. These are dual zippers that go in either direction. You can remove the entire window/door.
Included with the blind are:
• 2 folding fiberglass poles for support
• 8 metal stakes with 4 ropes
• Velcro straps to secure the Ghillie cover.
• Backpack Bag
The tent cover is 150D, fire-retardant, with water-proof PU black coating on the inside. The outside of the tent is a woodland type camouflage pattern.
Tent size is 5 1/2 feet by 5 1/2 feet, with an internal height of 6 feet 4 inches. The tent is made with metal rings that allow the unit to be twisted and folded up, and stored in its included backpack bag.
the metal rings are the internal frame for the easy pop up and take down. You untwist the metal rings and the tent pops open. Retwist the rings to a smaller circle close the tent back up. The metal rings are the internal frame for the easy pop up and take down. You untwist the metal rings and the tent pops open. Retwist the rings to a smaller circle close the tent back up.
The bag has shoulders straps for easy transporting into the field. All the included accessories are stored in the bag.
The Ghillie covers are built on a Polyester knotted netting with 1 x 1 holes. Synthetic threads are hand tied to the netting. With the netting, you can add local vegetation when out in the field to enhance the camoufalge effect. Throw leaves or sticks on the cover to enhance its appearance and to help blend in to your environment. The Ghillie cover is secured to the tent with Velcro ties on the sides of the tent, or use the thread on the cover to tie the sides together.
The ghillie cover has a top piece that is 70 x 70, and the (4) attached side pieces are 70 x 60. There is plenty of material hanging down so it lays on the ground. Secure the bottom of the cover to the ground with tent stakes.
The cover can be purchased separately and cut with scissors to adjust to any window or door on the tent, and secured in place with the supplied Velcro.
Our Synthetic thread is: Rot-Proof, Mildew resistant, Fire-Resistant, Water-repellant, No UV Brighteners added, Non allergenic
PDF Manual can be viewed at this link.
- Because Deer/other animals can see the UV spectrum, we use no UV brighteners on any of our products and do not recommend leaving it out very long. It will fade in direct sunlight
- It is strongly secured to the ground so it is very resistant to wind. It comes with tie down stake for all 4 corners. It can handle light snow because fiberglass poles are heavy duty poles designed to carry the weight of the ghillie cover
- The velcro attachments are strong but you can also use the ghillie thread from the blind cover to tie the loops onto the tent and to the ground for even more stability.
- This item has no floor, the tent works very similarly to a “dome” tent, but has no tarping or fabric for a floor.